This Refund Policy to explain whether you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Unitech by our customers or through a partner(collectively “Services”).
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s)that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
• Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
• No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
• If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case, ownership of the domain will revert back to Unitech.
• All refunds are processed in Qatari Riyals: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
• Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Unitech account balance. Orders made using Unitech account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card or PayPal may be refundable to the source of payment. Unitech is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your Credit Card Company in the case of refund.
• In no event the same service is no eligible for refund
• Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund. Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
For All Products
• Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for order and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term.
• No refunds are available for fees paid for 3rd party domain names 3rd party domain Name registration is rejected or cancelled by Unitech, the registry or the third party seller.
• No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium Domain(s).
• No refunds are available for fees paid for any of the following:
• Fees paid for related Service(s) such as a Privacy Protection subscription for the domain in question.
• In the case of an unsuccessful attempt to transfer a domain name to Unitech, we will automatically refund any fees paid as an account credit. Non-refundable Services
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
• Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
• Fees for recovery or reactivation of domain names;
• Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses;
• Privacy Protection subscriptions;
• Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
• Any fees paid by you to Unitech for providing non-service related support. Refund Requests If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a helpdesk ticket. You must include the following information in your request:
• Why you are asking for a refund;
• Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase); and
• Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact Unitech at